If you are the team captain and you are creating a team:
01. Register an account on the nAvTV website.
We recommend using the Facebook Login feature, but you can create a local account if you prefer.
Either click the ‘Login with Facebook’ button, or click register and complete the form.
You’ll need to confirm your account by email before you can login.
Once you have confirmed your account, login.
You will now see the user information panel:
02. To create a team, click the 3rd button here – the crosshairs.
Your new team page will be created.
03. There are now a couple of things you’ll want to do:
To edit a block, hover over it and click on the pencil icon.
- Click “Clan Name” and change the name of the team to your team name.
- Edit the Information in the information panel and about us sections.
- Edit the “Games” black, add the game your team is registering for by adding a checkmark next to it.
- If you want to, you can add a profile image and header image and/or further customise the team page.
04. Once you are done, make sure you click “Publish” at the top right of the screen.
If you don’t do this, your changes will be lost!
Your team is now ready to accept new members!